Around the Cooler 5/25/14: (Lottery) Ballin’
Here’s what we’re talking about:
- We finally know the Sixers draft order! Who do they take with the third overall pick?
- Feminine Persuasion gets catty
- Should the NHL be concerned with the KHL’s growth?
- TWCNN gives us a newsbreak
- Ruben Amaro is in the running to be the MLB commissioner. Seriously.
What are you talking about around the Wooder Cooler this week? Leave us a comment!
Theme done by the amazing Matt Schwalm
Follow us on Twitter: @TheWooderCooler
Posted on May 25, 2014, in 76ers, Flyers, Phillies, Podcasts, Posts, Ray Boyd, Vince Quinn and tagged Andrew Wiggings, Jabari Parker, joel embiid, nerlens noel, Ray Boyd, Sam Hinkie, sixers, Turtle, vince quinn. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.